An accountant can be a vital aspect of your company. Helping analyze the big picture of your business’s financial situation, an accountant can offer strategic advice for growth. More can be done than just handling your company’s tax returns and payroll, essential financial documents to profit-and-loss statements can be useful information obtained from your accountant, making hiring one a major business decision.
Taxes can be a tricky-situation for some. Those who are not tax professionals risk creating major errors during the process. Hiring an accountant can relieve countless hours as taxes become a time-consuming task. Also, the peace of mind that a well-trained, expert accountant is doing your taxes reduces the margin of error substantially, and frees up time in your busy schedule.
Looking to hire an accountant? Learn more about your fellow Barter Community members who are!
- Accurate Business Services, Inc. – Melrose, MA
- Business Services Unlimited, LLC – Danvers, MA
- Craig Zuckerman CPA – Sudbury, MA
- Dennis & Associates PC – Quincy, MA
- In The Black, Inc. – Westboro, MA
- Michael Reilly CPA, PC – Haverhill, MA
- Peter Witts CPA PC – Dracut, MA
- Richard Walsh CPA – Topsfield, MA
- Robert Corallino CPA – Manchester, NH
- Stephen L. Edwards CPA – Hyannis, MA
- Stuart Goldman CPA, PC – Swampscott, MA
- The Business Office – Hyannis, MA
For more information about these members, visit the Marketplace or contact your broker.