New England Trade respects the personal identity and information by promoting the use of fair information practices. This privacy statement covers the site newenglandtrade.com. All content and interior photos are © 2012 New England Trade and should not be used outside of any agreement with New England Trade.
New England Trade is the sole owner of any information collected on www.newenglandtrade.com New England Trade collects information from our users at several points on our Web site. This information is used to better serve you, by creating easy to use contact, and refer a friend. Any information collected in these forms is for our private use only. Names, phone numbers and email addresses will not be sold or distributed to third party lists of any kind.
Surveys & Contests
Our site requests information from users through surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information does not include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of the New England Trade community. The users’ personally identifiable information is not shared with any third parties.
If you have any questions about the security at our Web site, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
GIFT CERTIFICATE POLICY
Refunds or Exchanges of scrip and gift certificates will only be made within 60 days of sale. We will not exchange or refund expired scrip. We will not be liable for any scrip not honored after sixty (60) days of purchase. Ski passes & Entertainment tickets are Non-Refundable. We reserve the right to limit all accounts to a maximum of $100 per restaurant in any 30 day period.
General Guidelines with returns:
• As a general rule, we will accept returns for any reason within 60 days. This is our business policy.
• Ski passes & Entertainment tickets, sporting tickets are Non-Refundable/non exchangeable for any reason after your order is processed.
• We recommend you only purchase scrip/ gift certificates as needed
• If a business goes “out of business” we will only accept returns purchased within 60 days, if you bought it longer than 60 days ago you will need to deal directly with the restaurant or in the event of Bankruptcy, as you would as a creditor.
• Be courteous to other trade members, only a limited amount of scrip is sold each month, only purchase what you need. In many cases we could have sold what you bought to another member, buy only what you intend to use over the next 60 days.